Recently we have changed our kit supplier to Champion Systems and now have our own shop. They have a large range of kit for us to choose from, including, cycling jerseys, hoodies, tri suits, gilets, running vests, gloves and loads more. There is a lot of choice and options available for each garment so do head over to our Champion Systems portal and take a look at what’s on offer.
We are delighted to announce that Broadribbs Cycles Banbury will be sponsoring us again this year. Remember to pop in for all your cycling needs or even just to get some friendly riding advice. Discounts are available for Team Cherwell members who show a valid TC membership card.
Team Cherwell members need to log in using the “I AM A RETURNING CUSTOMER” login which can be seen via the following link; http://eucustom.champ-sys.com/Login/en-GB/Default.aspx
An email was sent round on 10/1/17 by Sue Hirst with the login details you need to use to gain access.
Once you have entered these details, you will be asked to create your personal login which you can use to log in going forwards.
You will then receive an email similar to the following:
Welcome to CS Direct by Champion System. We made ordering your custom clothing easy with just a few steps:
1. Login to your account using your email address and the password you created
2. You will be brought to your personal account overview page
3. If your team has a store currently open, you will see it under the active orders heading with an option to “order now.”
4. Click on “order now” to enter the shopping cart
5. You will see proofs of your team’s apparel with an “order” button beneath them
6. Click on the “order” button to view the products available based on that particular proof
7. Choose your model, features and size for every item you would like to order and add to your cart
8. When you are ready to checkout, select review/checkout and follow the prompts to submit your order
Thanks for choosing Champion System!
Prices are exclusive of VAT and a 5% delivery charge.
The whole champ-sys range is available to order in the club colours, however, proofs have only been done for the main items only.
Please get your orders in on or before the 18th February. There is no minimum order so just choose the items you want and pay. Keep a record of the items you have ordered and the sizes.
Please use the sizing charts provided by Champion Systems. Take your measurements carefully and go with what it recommends.
If you have any questions or queries about the Team Cherwell club kit, please contact John-Paul Hamilton who looks after the management of TC kit orders.