Team Cherwell is a Banbury Based Triathlon Club catering for all triathletes of all levels, abilities and ages.
If you have any questions about the club contact our club chairman Ben Heaney
This year the event is being held at the Whately Hall Hotel on The Horsefair, Banbury on Friday 24th November. If you’re attending then please read all the below information, as we are not printing/issuing physical tickets this year.
1) Cost is £30 per person. Please, can you make payment into the Team Cherwell bank account [Barclays Bank sort code 20-03-84, account number 10778613] quoting reference DIN+surname. Family & friends are welcome; tickets will only be reserved when paid for, and based on the multiples of £30 paid – i.e. you don’t need to make 2 payments for 2 tickets, just one payment of £60.
2) Because we need to confirm numbers & menu choices with the hotel, please can you respond by Friday 10th November [2 weeks before the event]. Whilst we will try to accommodate any requests the following week, we can’t guarantee we’ll be able to do so.
3) Please can you e-mail Nick Macey back with the names of everyone in your party & their menu choices [menu attached in both JPEG & PDF format], as well as any particular seating requests; we’ll assume that parties as booked wish to sit together, but if you’d like to sit with others who’re booking separately then please let us know.
4) The hotel’s dress code is Smart [not ‘smart casual’]: no jeans, please; gentlemen are expected to wear a jacket, but not necessarily a suit or dinner jacket, etc.
5) All timings for the evening are confirmed on the bottom of the menu – download it here.
6) If anybody has contacts who could be ‘tapped up’ for raffle prizes, or contacts who we might approach, we’d be very grateful. If you could let me have details I’ll pass on as necessary.
Thanks everyone, let Nick Macey our Member Secretary know if you have any questions.