The following applied to this event.
- The event is sanctioned by the BTF whose racing rules will apply, and overseen by a qualified BTF referee who decisions will be final.
- For all rules and regulations go to the BTF website www.britishtriathlon.org
- The event consists of a swim, bike and run, with 250 competitors maximum.
- The clock begins when the competitor starts their swim and stops on crossing the finish line for the run.
- The swim is in a 25-metre indoor pool, the bike is on a tarmac closed road finishing with a run on grass.
- The course is entirely off public roads within the School grounds.
- Tumble turns will be allowed in the pool with respect being paid to the other competitors.
- This will be a non-draughting event for the bike element.
- Registration will start in the gym at 7:00 with racing starting at 9:00 prompt.
- The will be a race briefing at 8:30, which all competitors are advised to attend.
- This is a timing chipped event, where age groups will compete separately over the swim and bike course.
- Race results will posted as soon as possible after the race is finished.
- There are changing facilities and showers with refreshments being available for all.
- There will be a commemorative goodie bags for all competitors.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions will receive prizes in each category.
Race Hard, Race Safe but most of all make sure you ‘enjoy’ the event!